Friday, July 21, 2006

Me, Myself and Me Again


I wanted to give this blogging thingie a try for quite some time. But I was afraid that it would also go the way my decision to start regularly writing a diary went.Now I have 4 diaries with maybe 20 pages written among them. Each year I renew this promise to myself to be more regular and within a week, its all back to square one. But hey..I try. I was afraid that my blog might suffer the same fate. But you've got to try everything atleast once...Well not everything..but still..Going by this policy I have tried my hand at Music, Karate, Painting, Story Writing, Stamp Collection, following English Premier League and Formula 1 etc etc etc..Maybe later I will add blogging to this list...But till then, I promise to regularly update my blog and keep you all updated with whats going on in my life.

For anyone who is visiting this blog and does not know me yet, let me give you a quick introduction, My name is Venugopal K.G., I prefer to be called Venu. I completed my schooling from the best school on earth, Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Tripunithura. I did my B.Tech in IT from CoOperative Institute of Technology, Vadakara...We were the first batch there..Then i got bored of all the technical stuff and thought i should try something else..The result of that was an MBA Degree from IIT Kanpur...How I still miss IITK...DC++, Bulla Sessions..Night Phatta..."And If I had a choice...Yeah I'd always wanna be there...."..So from there the corporate world beckoned me and I joined HCL Technologies. Currently I am in Chennai and might be here for the foreseeable future..So that's about me...This ends my first posting..Lots more to come...Watch this space...

No comments: