Sunday, April 13, 2014

Adventures in Parenting - Chapter 0: Prelude

What does it mean to be a parent? How does it feel to have the responsibility of shaping a human life and by extension a part of society thrust upon someone’s shoulders? How many times should I think before I take a decision that concerns my child? All are questions that will need answers very soon.  While embarking on this exciting journey of parenthood, I plan to leave behind a journal cataloguing my adventures or misadventures in parenting.  This will be a father’s perspective into the exciting, scary new world that he steps into with the conception of his child. You might find these entries a bit male centric because that is the viewpoint from which the story is told. Stay tuned for the first entry in the next few days...

No comments: