Friday, November 06, 2009

Back on Popular demand...

It's been 6 months since I have ventured into this part of the blogosphere. I started a malayalam photoblog in the meantime. If you understand Malayalam or just want to check out how good I am with a camera in my hands, visit www.nimishaardham.blogspot.com. "Nimishaardham" in malayalam means splitsecond.
So I was focusing on this blog and this combined with the fact that I was going through a bit of a writer's block resulted in this blog being dormant.
However, I am now back (don't know how long it's gonna last..but still). This is due to 2 reasons.
Firstly, one of my regular readers asked me yesterday why I don't write anymore. Secondly I got a topic on which to write a post.
So friends, romans and countrymen, I am back. Let's see how long this stint lasts.

No comments: