Thursday, August 02, 2007

Belated.....

The beginning of First world war.....Birth of arguably the best all rounder of all times, Sir Garfield Sobers....Birth of the City of Miami....Passing away of the Father of Nuclear Chemistry , Otto Hahn....the birth of the Blog titled "Venu's World"....Whats common in all these.....It all happened on July 28th.....So belated Happy birthday to my Blog.....I am happy to say that unlike my Diary writing habit, I have been successful in posting regularly in the blog (don't u dare mention quantity over quality..). I hope to continue this until i start getting death threats from my readers....As it is born on July 28th, My blog is a Leo...So here's what my blog's nature is like

"Leo is the fifth sign of the Zodiac and is popularly associated with the keywords magnanimous, generous, hospitable, caring, warm, authoritative, active and open.Leos are typically pictured as very dignified and regal. They are hard-working, ambitious and enthusiastic,however they are prone to laziness and can often take "the easy way out." They are known to be exuberant, extroverted, generous with a natural dramatic flair and very creative.They are typically very self-assured, and love taking center-stage in whatever arena they are in."

I guess that describes it quite well.....So thats all for now.....Will be posting shortly with details of a trek that has been planned( if everything goes well...). So Auf Wiedersehen........

No comments: